• The world just does not fit conveniently into the format of a 35mm camera. ~W. Eugene Smith

    Blogging On The Go


    Hi, I'm Bryce! Welcome to Mobile Litratista!

    This blog was created, designed and maintained using my mobile phone. All photos are created, cropped, resized, edited and uploaded using an HTC Desire S (unless stated otherwise).

    The purpose of this site is to unite people who love taking pictures with their camera phones.

    I will post my own works but will feature other people from time to time. If you have a photo that you want to share, just email me and I will feature it: mobile.litratista@gmail.com

    Feel free to look around. Leave a comment. Or smile.

    :)

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Cosplayers Community Site Cure

    Total Pageviews

    My Favorite Apps

    Paper CameraMagic HourSnapseedPicSay Pro