• The world just does not fit conveniently into the format of a 35mm camera. ~W. Eugene Smith

    Hello Samsung Galaxy S2




    Hello friends,

    I know I haven't posted anything in a while. It was my birthday last Wednesday and I got myself a new toy. I'm still getting used to it, honestly.

    Moving forward, I will post mobile photos taken with a Samsung Galaxy S2. I will still keep the HTC Desire S photos in my gallery but I'm afraid I will stop adding HTC content.

    Farewell, my HTC Desire S! I had tons of mobile fun with you!

    1 comment:

    1. Belated Happy Birthday! :) Looking forward to see pictures from your new phone.

      ReplyDelete

     
    Cosplayers Community Site Cure

    Total Pageviews

    My Favorite Apps

    Paper CameraMagic HourSnapseedPicSay Pro