• The world just does not fit conveniently into the format of a 35mm camera. ~W. Eugene Smith

    The TOEInty FIVE Cosplay Experience



    Last Saturday, I attended the TOEInty FIVE! Toei Animation Philippines 25th Anniversary Celebration together with my friends from the Philippine Otaku Society.

    We were dressed up as villains from Sailor Moon and we joined the highly anticipated cosplay competition where the first prize was 50000 php.

    We were last to perform. While waiting for our turn, we watched the other performances and applauded the competition.

    Sadly, one of our members suddenly disappeared and we tried to fill the void during our skit.

    Overall, it was a good experience even if we didn't win. My comrades were awesome and I admire their passion for cosplay. I wasn't able to take a lot of photos so I'll leave some links if you wanna check the pictures out.


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Cosplayers Community Site Cure

    Total Pageviews

    My Favorite Apps

    Paper CameraMagic HourSnapseedPicSay Pro