• The world just does not fit conveniently into the format of a 35mm camera. ~W. Eugene Smith

    20 Moblog Topics, Ideas


    Here are some topics I wrote for future use. If you've run out of blog ideas, feel free to choose from the list below. I'd appreciate it if you would add a link back to mobilelitratista.blogspot.com. Thanks.

    1. How I Use My Tablet PC
    2. Smartphones vs Dumbphones Revisited
    3. If I Own A Telecommunications Company
    4. Top 10 Blogging Blunders
    5. Why Widgets Are Important


    6. How I Write Ezine Articles
    7. Snatchers’ Haven: Revealed
    8. How to Save Money with WiFi Hotspots
    9. Mobile Blogging –Where To Start?
    10. 20 Ways To Manipulate Your Photos
    11. When I Run Out Of Ideas
    12. If I Were A Mobile Phone Supplier
    13. Top 5 Smartphones for Mobloggers
    14. iPhone Apps I Want to Create
    15. Mobile Post-Processing Techniques
    16. How Geotagging Improved My Moblog
    17. Why Google Plus Is Better
    18. How I Use Dropbox
    19. The Art of Gadget Protection
    20. I Can't Get Enough Of Video Blogs

    1 comment:

    1. A tablet personal computer or tablet PC is a tablet-sized computer that also has the key features of a full-size personal computer. A tablet PC is essentially a small laptop computer, equipped with a Rota table touch screen as an additional input device, and running a standard PC operating system like Windows or Linux.
      mobile app development

      ReplyDelete

     
    Cosplayers Community Site Cure

    Total Pageviews

    My Favorite Apps

    Paper CameraMagic HourSnapseedPicSay Pro